BHT&D CPAs is an established and respected CPA firm who takes pride in providing high-level accounting services to West Michigan individuals and organizations. We are always looking for qualified candidates with a strong desire to excel in the public accounting industry. Accounting students, recent college graduates on the CPA track, and experienced accountants looking for a career with a family-friendly organization are ideal candidates for BHT&D CPAs.
ACTIVE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
Senior/Manager Level CPA
Position available for highly motivated accountant with 3+ years of experience in public accounting.
Competitive salary, generous retirement plan, and appreciation for work/life balance are a few of the excellent benefits BHT&D CPAs shares with associates at our firm. An ideal candidate has future partnership aspirations.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this opportunity:
- Must be a CPA or in the process of sitting for the CPA exam.
- Experience with individual and business taxation, preparation of financial statements, and use of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks software.
- Ability to work independently, set clear goals and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Motivated to establish strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Payroll processing and tax reporting a plus.
BHT&D CPAs in Saranac, MI has an opening for a full-time bookkeeper with payroll processing experience.
Ideal candidate would:
- Have experience processing live and after-the-fact payroll, filing payroll tax returns and creating related journal entries for clients.
- Have experience using both Desktop and Online QuickBooks. Tasks will include gathering and posting information to generate client financial reports.
- Be dependable, detail-oriented and possess an ability to work quickly and efficiently.
Prior experience working at a CPA firm a plus.
Above average wages/benefits and a flexible work schedule are great perks at BHT&D CPAs.
Begin your application process with the brief form on this page.
Working at BHT&D CPAs
"Early on, we purposely involve each new employee in many different areas across a wide variety of industries. Your path allows you to master your current skills while introducing new skills at the appropriate pace. Over the years as we identify your strengths and areas of expertise, we allow for greater emphasis in those areas. Because of the broad range of knowledge obtained in the early years, you are then able to address a wider range of business concerns for our clients."