Caledonia CPA, Tax and Accounting Services
BHT&D CPAs provides tax and accounting services in Caledonia, Michigan.
With offices centrally located in Saranac and Ada, Michigan, BHT&D CPAs regularly serves businesses and individuals in Caledonia, Michigan and surrounding areas.
Services provided include:
- Comprehensive Accounting and Auditing Services
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Payroll Services
- Management Advisory Services
- Financial Planning Service
While providing traditional accounting services, we go beyond that by discovering our clients’ needs and then exceeding their expectations.
Each shareholder and associate share the same commitment to the Firm’s philosophy:
Give each client personal attention and spend the time needed
to completely understand their circumstances.
Contact us today to determine the best path for you.
About Caledonia, Michigan:
The village of Caledonia lies with Caledonia Township, a growing community in Kent County, Michigan. According to recent 2010 census, the village of Caledonia has a population of about 1500 people and the Caledonia Township of over 12,000.
(Image Source: Caledonia Township website)
Along with some good restaurants and many other local service businesses, Caledonia residents and visitors enjoy:
- Caledonia Vintage Marketplace - a 5000 sq. ft. antique design boutique, made up of over 40 different antique vendors and consignors.
- Caledonia Farmers Market - open Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Parks and Trails - great for walking, hiking, biking and rollarblading.
Caledonia Township Tax Information:
Caledonia Township does offer Industrial Facilities Tax Abatements to manufacturing facilities that meet the requirements of PA 198. Find out more here.